189: A Minute for Time
In this episode, we discuss protests and guerrilla campaigns at Dreamforce, the shutdown of the Salesforce Transit Center, Salesforce Customer 360, Anonymous Classes, Salesforce on Siri, Amazon services and Salesforce, and Benioff's interview with Cramer.
- Salesforce dogged by protests, leaked emails, and guerrilla blimps on first day of Dreamforce • The Register
- Salesforce plans to make it easier for customers to share data across its consumer products with Salesforce Customer 360 – GeekWire
- Amazon Extends Tie up With Salesforce, Gains Competitive Edge - September 26, 2018 - Zacks.com
- Apple, Salesforce team up to bring Siri to more business apps
- Microsoft, SAP and Adobe take on Salesforce with their new Open Data Initiative for customer data – TechCrunch