In this episode, we discuss ISV development, certfications, code coverage and quality code, Amazon moving away from Oracle, Zendesk Sunshine, and AI replacing people.
- Getting to Know Vue.js: Learn to Build Single Page Applications in Vue from Scratch
- Now Available: Getting to Know Vue.js - WIPDeveloper.com
- Caffè corretto - Wikipedia
- Choose Technology Suppliers Carefully – Perspectives
- 'A.I. is not gonna replace people,' says Salesforce executive
- SAP buying Qualtrics to face off against Salesforce
- Break free with Zendesk Sunshine | Zendesk Blog
- Google signs massive SF office lease at former Salesforce headquarters - SFChronicle.com
- 95% Code Coverage : salesforce
- Best practices for migrating an Oracle database to Amazon RDS PostgreSQL or Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: Migration process and infrastructure considerations | AWS Database Blog
In this episode, we pilot our first live broadcast and discuss process builder, flows, and workflows and developer experience.
In this episode we discuss, Jeremy's latest brews, the latest Apple Event announcements, Amazon's outage, and wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween.
In this episode, we discuss open-force, action plans, Microsoft's Q4 earnings, Open Data and Customer 360, and Java licensing.
- open-force · GitHub
- Lightning Components Sample App: Belgian Beer Explorer | Developer Force Blog
- How to use Typescript with the Lightning Component Framework
- FY18 Q4 - Press Releases - Investor Relations - Microsoft
- Is the Open Data Initiative as Good as it Sounds? MTA looks at this data alliance
- Introducing Salesforce Customer 360 — Unify the Customer Experience on the World’s #1 CRM Platform - Salesforce.com