85: Glee Phase
In this episode, we discuss field history tracking not available to unit tests, the Salesforce.com superlative index, the Salesforce.com data center teams and AWS, the SEC looking to crackdown on non-GAAP accounting, Salesforce opening a COE (center of excellence) in Hyderabad, and notable topics from the Salesforce TrailheaDX Developer Conference.
- Do test methods not update the history table?
- Why everyone* hates Salesforce's Marc Benioff
- Announcing the Salesforce.com Superlative Index
- Salesforce's data centre team 'fought' AWS cloud outsourcing
- Silicon Valley nightmare: SEC wants to crack down on screwball accounting gimmicks
- Oracle accused of cooking “cloud services” books to boost stock price
- Salesforce Wants to Make Everyone an App Developer